Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Catachan Land Sharks 2: updating Mechanized Squad

After replacing Lieutenant's head, I tought that would be a good idea renovating my Catachan Battalions. It's a mad idea too.
Now I start the renovation with the Mechanized Squad, my first plastic Cathachan miniatures I've painted. I was in the Army, then I equiped them with Cadian helmets (I can assure you that you cannot stay alive into a VCC carrier without a helmet...).



So, the follow is the comparison between the starting miniatures and the conversions:
Helmets were too Cadian, then I've carved them. Heavy Bolter's (selfmade) munitions come from electric wire. I've restored the flamer and self-made a compact Vox.

Mechanized Squadr painted:
You can see red Catachan bandana around their neck, because of the helmets, of course!

PART 1 - CATACHAN LAND SHARKS - PART 3

No comments:

Post a Comment