Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stormtroopers conversion 3: hotshot lasguns and brainstorming about the Sergeant

Making Hotshot lasguns and plasma guns ready:
 
 End of green stuff work (I hope...)


Brainstorming about Stormtrooper Sergeant:

What's the best pose for the Stormtrooper Sergeant? With photoshop I see that the sword isn't a bad idea. But the close fist to say Halt! remains better for me.

I have Colonel Schaeffer miniature too. If I use him to safe Sergeant with Eviscerator?
Left: trying to draw the conversion. It's quite good but the original armour is not the same of Stormtroopers...



Original Stormtrooper Sergeant model (conversion) must have a scabbard for his sword. Right arm will be replaced...

And if...
If I keep all the Stormtroopers with swords? I can improve some miniatures like this model on the right...

But it's late to think such things...

Stormtroopers are ready for serious conversion. Let's start now...











PART 2 - STORMTROOPERS CONVERSION - PART 4

No comments:

Post a Comment